Everybody loves living in a neat and clean home, but many people hate all of the work that is involved in keeping their houses clean. But don’t worry, the following are some of the most effective cleaning hacks that you can rely on to clean your house in a much more efficient and effective way.
1. Make a Cleaning Plan
As the saying goes, when you fail to plan you are planning to fail. It is important to have a plan on when and how you are going to cleaning different parts of your home.
2. Clean The Toilet Every Day
When you use a brush to clean your toilet every day, it will stay sparkling clean without having to put in lots of hard work.
3. Avoid the Bucket
If you have ever attempted to clean your floor using a mop and bucket, then most likely you have found how frustrating it can be to move them around while you are cleaning. For example, the mop might end up splashing dirty water onto your floor or anything else nearby and make other areas dirty as well. In order to avoid these problems, you can just use a spray bottle containing a diluted solution of soap and water along with a microfiber mop.
4. Use Doormats
Probably the most obvious way to keep your home clean is to prevent dirt from coming inside, to begin with. One of the best ways to do that is to have a doormat for catching the dirt and dust on people’s feet as they come into the house.
5. Invest in Good Cleaning Products
To do a good cleaning job, it is important to have the right cleaning product to use on each of the different parts of your house. For example, don’t wipe down your mirrors using a bathroom tile cleaner, or visit Up Maids House Cleaning.
6. Vacuum Correctly
You should vacuum side to side and then go forward and backward. Also, vacuum slowly so your vacuum has the chance to pick up more dirt.
7. Use Pillowcases
One of the most effective ways of cleaning ceiling fans is to use a pillowcase. It will hold the dust easily to ensure that it doesn’t fall on the table or bed.
8. Don’t Use Too Much Polish
It isn’t necessary to polish your wood furniture every week for it to continue to shine. Just polish it one time a year and then frequently wipe it down using microfiber cloths to maintain its shine.
9. Use a Paintbrush
It is easy to get rid of dirt around your furniture’s nooks and crannies using a paintbrush without having to move the furniture. After the dirt has been removed you can suck it up using your vacuum cleaner.
In order to efficiently clean your house, you need to prioritize. Focus first on the areas and rooms that need the most care and attention.
11. Use a Dish Soap Brush
To clean your bathroom effectively you can use dish soap Therefore, it is a good idea to have a dish soap brush in your bathroom so that you can clean your bathroom easily on a regular basis.
12. Combine Chores
Combining some tasks can help you clean your home more quickly. For example, as you are cleaning the windows you can clean the blinds also, or as you are vacuuming the floor, you can clean the baseboards
Although it can seem like an overwhelming task to clean your house, there are some great tips that you can rely on to make this a seamless process. If you don’t have time to clean, then you can hire a professional cleaning services, or visit https://www.facebook.com/upmaidscleaningservices.
- There are folks who see cleaning as a strenuous activity.
- Cleaning could not be on our top priority list. Everyone enjoys a sweet smelling house but It takes a lot of energy just thinking about cleaning it.
- House cleaning could also mean improving or reforming the house.
AMAZING TIPS THAT HELP I CLEANING HOMES THE FASTEST WAY
- DON’T FORGET THE TOP TO BOTTOM ROUTINE
- This technique can save time because you won’t have to clean the floors again if you start from the top.
- THERE ARE PROPER TOOLS THAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR EACH PART OF THE HOUSE YOU HAVE TO CLEAN
- Consider using another tool if you see does not satisfy you. Experiment and find out about the different products that you could use to make cleaning easier.
- An improper tool used for cleaning is something that should be recognized and be aware of.
- CLEAN TOILETS WITH A SILICONE BRUSH
- A silicone brush could be a small round or flat shaped brush made with nylon, silicone or sterilized natural bristles. This is easy to clean and maintain.
- We use a silicone brush to clean the toilet because it attracts less germs than other materials. It resists the piling of organic matter from the toilet.
- There are many types benefits in using the silicone brush. Besides making the job easier, it actually stays clean allows you to save money.
- FOR THE KITCHEN USE LEMON AS A CLEANER
- Just like vinegars, lemons are used as a cleaning material. Its acid is antibacterial and antiseptic and could act as the usual bleach. Its citrus smell is refreshing and energizing. The oil on the skin can be used to brighten and purify.
- MINERAL OIL CAN BE USED FOR STAINLESS STEEL
- Mineral oil is any different colorless, odorless light alkaline mixtures coming from a mineral source like petroleum. This is unmistakeable from the usual tasty vegetable oils.
- Cleaning wipes or sprays can be good for cleaning stainless steel. One can also use bland dish soap, white vinegar and mild oil like mineral or baby oil.
- Avoid using olive oils since it can make it smell polluted and contaminated especially in hot weather.
- VACUUM IN A STRAIGHT LINE
- Vacuum in rows to accurately clean the room in no time.
- CLEAN REGULARLY
- By keeping and maintaining a clean house can save you time since you do not have lots of work to do.
- There would be no major or hard to remove stains that you have to deal with if you preserve your house’s cleanliness.
- AVOID CLUSTER
- Litter and objects strewn everywhere makes your house messy and untidy.
- Create space in the house where you can temporarily store things not needed until you are able to dispose them.
- We have to be productive so we should clean the whole house and not just one room at a time.
- The cleaning tools that you need should all be ready. This could avoid a waste of your time.
- Pick up the mess and clear them by putting back in their appropriate places.
- Always sweep first before you vacuum. Make sure bed sheets and linens have been replaced before you vacuum
- Always use a moist cloth when wiping mirrors and glass.
- To avoid build-up of bacteria and germs, specific areas should be disinfected.
- Concentrate on the filthy and greasy part of the house such as tubs, sinks and toilets. Dispose your garbage properly.
- Don’t stay in one corner when you vacuum. Move around to get all areas clean.
- Clean your tools after using them.
- Cleaning should not only be the task of a single person. Every member of the family should have their own set of chores to make life easier for all.